The Hope & Zell Miller Scholarships
Applicable to all Georgia Tech-Europe undergraduate programs. Check with the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid to see if there are any special requirements for your award, for example, a minimum number of semester hours which may differ from Georgia Tech-Europe's required hours.
The Georgia Tech-Europe Challenge Scholarship
The Georgia Tech-Europe Challenge Scholarship is a need-based scholarship established to support outstanding Georgia Tech undergraduate students accepted to study at Georgia Tech-Europe. The Challenge Scholarship is funded by the Georgia Tech-Europe Endowment Fund, which is comprised of donations from alumni and friends of Georgia Tech-Europe.
Four undergraduate Challenge Fund Scholarships will be granted each year, as follows:
- $ 1,000 each – to two (2) current Georgia Tech undergraduate students (U.S. citizen or International Student) spending the Spring or Fall semester at Georgia Tech-Europe. Note: there will be two recipients for Spring and two for the Fall semester.
- Deadline to apply for Fall is June 15; decision made by the end of July.
- Deadline to apply for Spring is November 15; decision made by the end of December.
The scholarships will be awarded to students who are admitted to the Georgia Tech-Europe program, and based on the following criteria:
- Financial need
- Review of GTE Challenge Scholarship Application - Fall 2023 or GTE Challenge Scholarship Application - Spring 2024
- Personal reasons for wishing to attend GTE
- Future professional goals
- Personal situation and circumstances explaining why you are applying for the Scholarship
Applications will be reviewed by a committee, in coordination with the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Please complete the appropriate GTE Challenge Scholarship application online at the links above.
Please address any questions regarding the Challenge Scholarship to Allie Snyder.
The Office of International Education (OIE) Scholarships for Study Abroad
Application deadline: Please check the OIE link below for deadlines.
Please follow this link to the OIE page for more information on additional scholarships
Are you interested in serving the GTE student community and making some money while studying at GTE? Consider applying to become a Program Assistant! Program Assistant's play an important role in improving the quality of life for all students during their time at Georgia Tech-Europe.
Information on applying will be emailed to all registered students approximately two months before the start of the semester. Prospective Program Assistants will need to complete an online application and be interviewed for the position.
Responsibilities for the Program Assistant position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with shuttle logistics during arrivals and departures from GTE;
- Acting as a liaison between GTE students and GTE staff;
- Organizing, setting up, and taking part in GTE activities;
- Assisting with shuttle logistics between the dorms and a local store for grocery shopping;
- Conducting mid-semester "pre-checkout" room inspections in the student residences;
- Providing student support in the dorms, such as,
- Conducting duty rounds of the residences and completing online reports;
- Reminding students of dorm policies and reporting on safety and disciplinary issues;
- Answering questions on social media while on duty and submitting room repair requests.
And, the best part is that you will still be able to do weekend travel with other students!
Georgia Tech-Europe Blogger Contest
The Georgia Tech-Europe Blogger Contest (open to undergraduate students only)
Each Fall and Spring semester we will select one student each semester to become the Georgia Tech-Europe Blogger. Applicants will need to demonstrate their willingness and ability to write approximately 3 weekly blog posts for our blog, in exchange for being paid as a Program Assistant (5 hours per week), To Georgia Tech-Europe...and Beyond!
To apply, students must already be accepted into the Georgia Tech-Europe program. This contest is open to all undergraduate students, including transient students. The link to apply is below. Please reach out to Meg Carver if you have any questions about the blog!
Deadlines to apply and decision dates
- Fall: apply by June 15; decision made by end of July
- Spring: apply by November 15; decision made by end of December
- Summer: apply by March 15; decision made by the end of April